Rate your meeting with us:

A meeting in Corona times becomes successful with us, because

we can accommodate up to 20 people in one room with sufficient distance and at the same time add a large number of other participants who are unable to travel to the group through our technology
we have experience and facilities for your participants to undergo a quick test before meeting the group - and when it comes to safety & hygiene, we hotels are experts anyway!
we know exactly how important personal exchange among your employees or customers is again after the past pandemic months and we have given a lot of thought to how the so important social interaction will also function after the end of the seminar.


What is preventing success now? Perhaps that many companies will be looking for dates in the coming months with limited space - and then suddenly your desired date is no longer available.

Therefore: let's talk about it NOW, because even in still uncertain times we know where you need security everywhere!


What questions are you asking yourself right now? What are your thoughts? Talk to us together we will find a solution!

If you hold a conference until September 15, you can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival, we would of course be pleased about a rebooking.
Then we will cancel free of charge.
With us you can always cancel 10% of the participants* free of charge until the day of arrival, even outside the Corona times.
Yes, fast internet and the latest technology make it possible.
The hotel and catering industry was hit hard by the Corona pandemic. But since we are all in the same boat, we have tried to find a solution in partnership with our customers. Rebooking, crediting of cancellation costs, vouchers and much more.
Currently we offer that if you inquire with us, but are still unsure, we book it optionally and wait. If we then have a request for that date, we would contact you to ask about the status.
Yes, currently we are granting longer option periods.
In addition, we currently offer that if you inquire with us but are still unsure, we will book it as an option and wait. If we then have another request for that date, we would contact you to ask about the status.