In 1763 the brewing tradition began here in this place. Since 1832 under the still valid name " Speidel".
Like many small breweries in southern Germany, we were unable to withstand the ressure of large-scale breweries in the 70s of the last century and had to stop brewing in 1977. Today, the copper brewing pan in the foyer of the house, the former brewhouse, testifies to the old brewery.
The desire for one´s own beer always remained in the family. In 1993, he was braought back to life with Speidel´s Brewery, the small pub brewery in the rooms of the former bottling plant.